SIMPLE AS ME

First of all, thanks for coming my blog. As you know, my name is Nur Aen Syazlin. Can just call me Aen but NOT Syazlin please. Aen oke. I'm already 12 n next year sweetthirteen 2012. And i'm from Kemasek. I love taylor swift, avril lavigne, cody simpson, greyson chance, selena gomez n demi lovato!! You hate it?? So?? What do i care?? I'm a simple girl. Not pretty not hot but i'm NOT STUPID!! hahak. I got real comfortable with my own style i knew that they were only jealous coz people are all the same and we only get judged by what we do. Personality reflects name and if i'm ugly then? So are you!! hahak ! Everybody talks bad about somebody and never realizes how it affects somebody and you bet it won't be forgotten envy is the only thing it could be.. LOVE.. LOVE.. LOVE.. ?? I'm still waiting for my guardian angel. I'm NOT SEARCHING, i'm WAITING. I prefer a serious relationship in my life. Love me as i am not what u wants me to be. And the most important thing is don't make me apart of you, if i can't be your everything.

No comments: